Ive downloaded Cloud City but cant get it to work.
Im downloading again and try installation again.
I placed cloud city in the libraries folding but cant get it to show up.
Is there an exe file for installation?
Im lost. Rob
- The file you download is called PlugInGuru_CloudCity_V1.zip
- Unzip this to get PlugInGuru CloudCity V1.guru
- Drag/drop the .guru file into the Unify GUI, and follow instructions.
- Have your CloudCity license key (from your purchase receipt email) ready
- After you have installed and activated the library, you can throw away both the .zip and .guru files (including any copy you may have put into the Libraries folder earlier; it doesn't belong there).
Thank you Shane.
All sorted now. Now I know why you have no hair.
I just purchased Cloud City. It says it comes with 700 midi files. Are these part of the patches or are they separate files I can use outside of Unify?
And if they are separate files, where are they located on my computer? I'm using Windows 10.
Explore the main Unify data folder. The location is wherever you chose to put it when you installed Unify (Windows default is C:\Users\Public\Documents\PlugInGuru\Unify). All patch libraries live under the Libraries folder, each it its own folder, so in this case PlugInGuru CloudCity V1. In there you'll find a MIDI Files folder, under which live all the MIDI files which come with Unify.
You can use these MIDI files in any way you wish, but don't move them, or CloudCity patches which require them will stop working.
Excellent, thank you so much! This library and Unify itself are simply amazing.