Some patches no working in UniLoFi V1
Good evening .. I loaded UniLoFi V1 File and half of the patches are not working. Tried to reload the file ,with same results. all my other files are working..Purchased in Febuary2022.. Thank You..
I loaded UniLoFi V1 File and half of the patches are not working.
I'll need more information to figure out what might be happening.
- Which patches are not working? Please specify at least one by name.
- What does "not working" mean? Do you get absolutely no sound?
- Are you using Unify in a DAW? If so, which one, and do the problem patches work in the Unify stand-alone app?
- Are you on Mac or Windows?
Good morning..I"ll give you the list categories of the sounds THAT WORK.. \BASS- dose, fm mini, hip noise , obie sync, phat in1981,pitchy dog, pulsy line, take two,\ Bass Arp-happy hour, lofi starter suite 1 to 4,next summer, one note lofi 1 to 4 ,rain birds, turtle nature, velvet midnite, protonic ,sub zero 5th2\Bpm Drum-All\ BPM Kick 4x4,lofi bounce, BPM Pad- ancient, Island wish \BPM SEQ-a perfect night, one an one\BPM SFX-broken lofi drums 1,2 \BPM Snare-lofi2&4 \BPM SPLIT-all\DRUM KIT-all \KEY- cheezy ensemble, Hwindy organ, lofi fm rhodes, one and one, semi operator ,the baby organ, Vinyl shadowfall \PAD-organ 1,2 \PLUCK- Operator fm, tonk SYNTH -Retro Brass \SFX-mono vinyl record 3 to 17\ zSFX - record noise 1 to 17.. I'm using cubase, but it happens ,also in Standalone...Computer.. Windows 10 Thank you..
This sounds like something is wrong with Unify, possibly a folder-permissions issue.
- Did you install the Unify Demo version before the full version? That can lead to permissions problems.
- Another possibility is that you might be missing some samples. Load a patch which does NOT work, then open the GUI for all Guru Sampler instances used in that patch. There is a row of three pop-up menus to select the sample-set. Is the name in the rightmost menu displayed in red? If so, please take a screenshot if you can, and let me know the patch name and sample-set name.
I am forwarding videos of the situation . Thank you. Leonard
Thank you for the video, but you have only shown me your PC/OS settings. Please load a patch which does not work in Unify, then:
- Take a screenshot of the Unify GUI
- Open the Guru Sampler instance which is not sounding, and take a screenshot.
- If the sample name on the right is shown in red, please click on it; an info window should open; please take a screenshot of that, too.
- Zip and attach all three screenshots.
Also: did you install the Unify Demo version first, before installing the product?