Some patches no working in UniLoFi V1
Good evening .. I loaded UniLoFi V1 File and half of the patches are not working. Tried to reload the file ,with same results. all my other files are working..Purchased in Febuary2022.. Thank You..
I loaded UniLoFi V1 File and half of the patches are not working.
I'll need more information to figure out what might be happening.
- Which patches are not working? Please specify at least one by name.
- What does "not working" mean? Do you get absolutely no sound?
- Are you using Unify in a DAW? If so, which one, and do the problem patches work in the Unify stand-alone app?
- Are you on Mac or Windows?
Good morning..I"ll give you the list categories of the sounds THAT WORK.. \BASS- dose, fm mini, hip noise , obie sync, phat in1981,pitchy dog, pulsy line, take two,\ Bass Arp-happy hour, lofi starter suite 1 to 4,next summer, one note lofi 1 to 4 ,rain birds, turtle nature, velvet midnite, protonic ,sub zero 5th2\Bpm Drum-All\ BPM Kick 4x4,lofi bounce, BPM Pad- ancient, Island wish \BPM SEQ-a perfect night, one an one\BPM SFX-broken lofi drums 1,2 \BPM Snare-lofi2&4 \BPM SPLIT-all\DRUM KIT-all \KEY- cheezy ensemble, Hwindy organ, lofi fm rhodes, one and one, semi operator ,the baby organ, Vinyl shadowfall \PAD-organ 1,2 \PLUCK- Operator fm, tonk SYNTH -Retro Brass \SFX-mono vinyl record 3 to 17\ zSFX - record noise 1 to 17.. I'm using cubase, but it happens ,also in Standalone...Computer.. Windows 10 Thank you..
This sounds like something is wrong with Unify, possibly a folder-permissions issue.
- Did you install the Unify Demo version before the full version? That can lead to permissions problems.
- Another possibility is that you might be missing some samples. Load a patch which does NOT work, then open the GUI for all Guru Sampler instances used in that patch. There is a row of three pop-up menus to select the sample-set. Is the name in the rightmost menu displayed in red? If so, please take a screenshot if you can, and let me know the patch name and sample-set name.
I am forwarding videos of the situation . Thank you. Leonard
Thank you for the video, but you have only shown me your PC/OS settings. Please load a patch which does not work in Unify, then:
- Take a screenshot of the Unify GUI
- Open the Guru Sampler instance which is not sounding, and take a screenshot.
- If the sample name on the right is shown in red, please click on it; an info window should open; please take a screenshot of that, too.
- Zip and attach all three screenshots.
Also: did you install the Unify Demo version first, before installing the product?
Good evening ..I installed the product without loading the demo.. I’m sending a video of what happens when I open some of the programs in Unify. I’m using windows home10 version21H1,16 gb . AMD Fx 4.00. thank you.. Leonard
A smaller size video ,just in case the first one didn’t send. Thank you..
Your videos didn't attach properly. Please zip any file(s) you want to attach, and attach the zip archive.
Try this file .. This is happening for half of the files.. Thank you
Once again, there was no file attached. Please compress files to a .zip file, and attach that. The forum software rejects almost any file types other than .zip.
Sorry about that.. Hopefully this one works..
Still no luck. I'm not sure why you're unable to attach a zip file. Email it to UnifySupport@PlugInGuru.com and ask that it be forwarded to me.