ComboBox gui crash (1,5)
Open unify default, load ComboBox, Load ie: spitfire BBCSO (free) gui is maximum size followed by crash.
Any vst seems to open in full screen mode followed by crash, OBX-d built in used.
I'm not able to reproduce this on 2 different Macs. Please provide more details. Are you using the Unify stand-alone app, or working in a DAW? If the latter, which DAW, and which format (VST, VST3, AU) of Unify plug-in are you using?
stand alone, Mojave, Mac Pro 5.1
Correct me if I'm wrong. Your steps are:
- Open Unify 1.5 stand-alone.
- Click the ops-menu icon in the instrument box on the INST1 layer, and Swap: Unify Standard > Utility > ComboBox
- Double-click the instrument box to open the ComboBox GUI
- In ComboBox, right-click in the background, choose Instruments > Unify Standard > Instruments > OB-Xd
- Double-click the new OB-Xd 1 box, to open OB-Xd's GUI
What happens exactly at step 5? You say the OB-Xd GUI is opening "in full-screen mode"?
Let me guess -- you have Unify's GUI Scaling set to something other than 100%?
I just tried with Unify set to 100% on one of my Macs, and although it didn't crash, it did get stuck in some VERY strange behavior.
Please try with Unify set at 100%, and tell me if the problem persists.
We have had no end of problems with scaling. It looks like you've found a whole set of new ones. Thank you for letting me know!
Step 5, yes OB-X (or any other) opens with a border, followed by beachball and crash.
hope the attach image works
Yes, scaling at 150% (28 inch screen) 100% seems to work.
Anything other than 100% = Crash.