Installation of version 1.1.2
So for installation if you have the older version installed, do we run the install 1.1.2 and then load the 1.1 standard file? I assume all our user created patches will still be present after the install?
YES, this is very important:
- The v1.1 content (.guru file) is an important part of this update. It contains updated Preset files of many kinds, including the standard plug-in subsets updated for e.g. Dragonfly reverbs.
- If you have the content file as a .zip, unzip it first, then drag/drop into Unify (or use the "Select .guru file" button in Settings).
- The patch database should rebuild automatically. (Click lightning-bolt icon if it does not.)
- It is not necessary to re-scan your plug-ins; the Known Plugins database is retained.
- Your User Library will not be affected.