Softube Model 80 and Model 84 2.5.71(VST3) and the latest VST2 not loading
Softube Model 80 and Model 84 2.5.71(VST3) and the latest VST2 not loading (after a recent update from Softube)
Please report this to Softube. We have had no end of trouble with their plug-ins over the years.
OK, I tried them both in Reaper and they don't load there either (even with an updated iLok software), and have submitted a ticket with Softube
The fix ( for my computer ) was to locate this "ini" file and edit as follows
1. Make sure your DAW is not running.
2. Edit the settings in the file manager (windows explorer) so that hidden files are revealed
3. Go to the folder C:\Users\<$PC-USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Softube
4. Open the file “Softube Global Settings.txt”
5. Edit the True in the OpenGL line, to false. Save.
6. Restart the DAW and try again