Window Size of Plugins - Unreadable While In Standalone Mode
- While in standalone mode, many third party plugins are extremely small making the UX challening or not practically functional
- Adjusting the Unify GUI size does not make a difference to the plugins
- Plugins Impacted Include:
- All Spectrasonics
- While using Unify in both of my DAWs (Cubase Pro 10 and Ableton), the sizing is great.
I have attached a screen grab for review. Please advise.
- As a temporary workaround for some cases, I have found that I can change the the plugin window size for each plugin within it's individual settings (e.g. Omnisphere window magnification).
- This is only possible for me if I know my way around the plugin given it is so small
- This workaround does not stick, once I close Unify and reopen I would have to do all of this again for every plugin.
Also, please let me know if you would prefer I log these bugs in a different manner to keep the feedback flowing, etc...
Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
Some DAWs provide scaling for hosted plug-in GUIs. I haven't figured out the trick to making this work, yet.
Do keep the feedback flowing, thanks. It all gets added to the to-do list.