Notifications
Clear all

CA2600 Unified  

RSS

RobertPeveler
(@robertpeveler)
Eminent Member
November 16, 2020 12:49 pm  

I noticed there was an error in the text for most of the patches in this library, and Taylor suggested that you wouldn't be doing an update, so I have done it - I think all is correct now.  I have attached the library as a zip - Shane or Taylor may want to reformat this as a .guru file and replace the download link.

Best wishes

J Hall and lionelc liked
getdunne
(@getdunne)
Member Admin
November 16, 2020 1:10 pm  

@robertpeveler Thanks Robert, I've passed this on to John!

ReplyQuote
PlugInGuruForums
(@pluginguruforums)
Owner/Guru Admin
November 16, 2020 11:48 pm  

Thank you Robert - I have updated the official release of this library. Appreciate your assistance!!

Life is Sound / Sound is Divine
www.pluginguru.com

ReplyQuote
J Hall
(@zinct)
November 17, 2020 7:07 pm  

@pluginguruforums

John, I have just re-downloaded the Unified CA2600 library from the main Unify page https://www.pluginguru.com/products/unify-standard/ but I am still getting the old version with DCO-106 text in it. I deleted the original Unified CA2600 as per library deletion instructions in the manual and then added the new version back in by drag/drop onto Unify UI.

The download link on that page is is https://www.dropbox.com/s/35a25j07bnaxuke/CA2600%20Unified%20Library.zip?dl=0  

Should I be downloading it from somewhere else?

Thanks (and thanks also @robertpeveler )

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by J Hall

ReplyQuote
PlugInGuruForums
(@pluginguruforums)
Owner/Guru Admin
November 17, 2020 9:31 pm  

The updated version has the date 11_16 at the end of the file. Please try the links again. I'd give them to you directly but I want to make sure I didn't mess up and not save the link like I did yesterday! Sorry.

Life is Sound / Sound is Divine
www.pluginguru.com

ReplyQuote
J Hall
(@zinct)
November 17, 2020 11:10 pm  
Posted by: @pluginguruforums

The updated version has the date 11_16 at the end of the file. Please try the links again. I'd give them to you directly but I want to make sure I didn't mess up and not save the link like I did yesterday! Sorry.

Thanks John. Just tried again and got 11_16 this time. Installed and looking good 👍 

ReplyQuote
Share: